Android LDS Tools info and LDS.org Ward and Stake Directory vs Apple LDS Tools info Issue

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
bgschaat

Android LDS Tools info and LDS.org Ward and Stake Directory vs Apple LDS Tools info Issue

Post by bgschaat »

The Apple LDS Tools info is up to date, but the Android LDS Tools info and LDS.org ward and Stake directory is not. Running android, updated(synced), but when comparing, members were missing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Android LDS Tools info and LDS.org Ward and Stake Directory vs Apple LDS Tools info Issue

Post by russellhltn »

Are you comparing using the same LDS Account? Because some members may have their information set to "leadership only" and depending on the calling you have, you may not be able to see them.

From your description, I'm thinking the Apple device belongs to a ward leader.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Android LDS Tools info and LDS.org Ward and Stake Directory vs Apple LDS Tools info Issue

Post by sbradshaw »

Also, are they both sorting the list the same way (by household vs. by individual)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bgschaat

Post by bgschaat »

Yes the Apple device did belong to the ward member and I will talk to him tomorrow and see if this is the problem, thanks
gerritgrobler

Post by gerritgrobler »

How can i save the member list and other reports on my Apple IPad for later off-line usage ?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”