Scriptures marking is off a word

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
hansenfam

Scriptures marking is off a word

Post by hansenfam »

In Luke Chapter 10, I underlined the word "seventy". However, in my notes it shows I underlined the word "other". I went back and checked to see if I had underlined the wrong word. Nope. There must be a glitch in that verse. Can somebody else give it a try?
cynthianielsen

Re: Scriptures marking is off a word

Post by cynthianielsen »

I have had this problem for years.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Highlights at LDS.org (soon to be ChurchofJesusChrist.org) do not synchronize with Gospel Library on other devices. This is a known issue and relates to the way LDS.org was originally programmed. At some point, it is hoped that the developers at the Church website will be able to correct this bug, but I have no idea when that might happen.
hansenfam

Post by hansenfam »

Good to know. I thought I might be going crazy! (Well, I still may be going crazy but now there is no proof!!) haha
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

lajackson wrote:Highlights at LDS.org (soon to be ChurchofJesusChrist.org) do not synchronize with Gospel Library on other devices. This is a known issue and relates to the way LDS.org was originally programmed. At some point, it is hoped that the developers at the Church website will be able to correct this bug, but I have no idea when that might happen.
Highlights and other annotations are synced between Gospel Library and ChurchofJesusChrist.org (or LDS.org). The issue with misaligned/offset highlights – being off by one or two words – is only on the old content pages (LDS.org/scriptures, LDS.org/general-conference, etc.), which are being phased out. You shouldn't see those problems on the newer content pages, which can be found here: Study.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”