New Experience Fails on Sundays...

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mevans

New Experience Fails on Sundays...

Post by mevans »

I'm guessing the New Experience is hosted on different servers than the Old Experience. This is now the second Sunday in a row where the New Experience completely fails and I can't load it, or it partially loads. Since the new Come, Follow Me curriculum is only available in the New Experience, I can't access it at all. At least I was able to switch to the Old Experience to review a conference talk.

Are others trying to access the New Experience via a web browser on Sundays and experience difficultly? It makes sense that the system is going to get more load on a Sunday. I've used the Old Experience fairly consistently on Sundays for a long time and it's been a while since I've experienced major issues. I'm also submitting Feedback, but wanted to check to see if others are experiencing the same issues?
keys88

Re: New Experience Fails on Sundays...

Post by keys88 »

I am experiencing the same issue today (Sunday).
mevans

Re: New Experience Fails on Sundays...

Post by mevans »

It didn't work for me yesterday at church and this morning I'm trying to do personal study and it's not working.

I submitted Feedback.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”