Spellcheck not working on Notes

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
Xerio

Spellcheck not working on Notes

Post by Xerio »

I use notes on mobile (Android) and Windows 10 using Firefox and Chrome. In the Gospel Library app on Android, the spellcheck works just fine. On Windows 10 in Chrome and Firefox, on multiple different computers, there is no spellchecking whatsoever. I love being able to write notes on mobile and on Windows. The changes to Notes over the last while have been fantastic. This is my one complaint. Does anyone else have this problem?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Spellcheck not working on Notes

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you using Study.LDS.org / Notes.LDS.org, or the Windows 10 Gospel Library app?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Xerio

Post by Xerio »

mevans

Post by mevans »

Spell checking is often times a web browser feature. Maybe you need to enable it in your web browser?
Xerio

Post by Xerio »

Sorry for the long delay. Spell check works fine in other text fields, including in this box I am typing in now. I have tried on multiple computers in multiple browsers and I can replicate this across all.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I was going to try it out on the Notes page, but I've been having a lot of problems getting the page to load today. It's been spinning for a long time and not loading. Maybe I'll try another day.
Xerio

Post by Xerio »

This is still an issue. I can reproduce it in the mobile app and in a browser on a desktop (Windows) computer. I have tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox on multiple computers. I would imagine this is very easy to see.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”