Tags in Notes Not Working

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mevacor19

Tags in Notes Not Working

Post by mevacor19 »

Until recently, when I would mark a scripture by highlighting it and adding a note, I could add a tag by typing in the tag section and as I typed, tags that I had already created that matched the typing would pop up showing me options of tags that I had already created. That is no longer occurring. Now, in order to make sure that I have the correct tag that I want, so that I don't accidentally create a similar, but variant tag, I have to go to the tags in my notebook and find the tag I am looking for and then go back to the highlighted scripture, click on edit, and then add the tag exactly as it exists in my notebook. For example, I highlighted the scripture about the great and spacious building. I knew that I had already created a tag about pride and world, but I couldn't remember exactly how I had structured it. Previously, I would just start typing "pride" and it would show me all of the tags I had already created that started with "pride" and I would easily be able to find the tag I was looking for, which was "Pride-Wordly". It is no longer doing that for me. Any suggestions.
mevacor19

Re: Tags in Notes Not Working

Post by mevacor19 »

I just realized that it does work in the "New Experience" version, just not in the classic version. Does that mean that we need to use the "New Experience" version now in order to have this feature?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Tags in Notes Not Working

Post by sbradshaw »

This sounds like a bug, but because the New Experience is replacing the classic version, it's unlikely to be fixed. I'd recommend using the New Experience (and sending feedback about any problems you're seeing in the New Experience, while it's actively being developed).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”