Making notes on Come Follow Me lesson

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
stepsmit

Making notes on Come Follow Me lesson

Post by stepsmit »

For whatever reason, I cannot figure out how to make notes on the Come Follow Me lessons. I don't have a problem doing it with the scriptures. Maybe we can't on the lessons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
nichwall

Re: Making notes on Come Follow Me lesson

Post by nichwall »

I just tried making a note in Sunday School: Come Follow Me in the Android Gospel Library and it worked properly. I was not able to make notes in the Come Follow Me lessons on LDS.org, so the website might not support it yet.
kdayton

Post by kdayton »

Are there different content types? Is the text in "Come, Follow Me" different than the text in scriptures?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Which Come Follow Me pages are you going to? Are you using the new Gospel Library online experience (https://www.lds.org/languages/eng)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lkbrinton

Post by lkbrinton »

Notes I make in the Apple Come Follow Me Gospel Library app don't appear in the Come Follow Me material I access through the "Teach And Serve" menu on ChurchofJesusChrist.org. They don't appear to be linked. This is true even when I am logged in to my LDS account.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

lkbrinton wrote:Notes I make in the Apple Come Follow Me Gospel Library app don't appear in the Come Follow Me material I access through the "Teach And Serve" menu on ChurchofJesusChrist.org. They don't appear to be linked. This is true even when I am logged in to my LDS account.
Are you signed in with the same Church Account both on the Church website and in the Gospel Library app? Do you have any sync errors under your username in the Gospel Library app (Settings)?

Which Come, Follow Me manual are you using – Individuals and Families, or one of the others? Which paragraph or section did you add your note to? I was able to create a highlight with a note, as well create a note using the inline note button, and both synced to the Church website. I tested in the 1 Nephi 1–7 chapter in the Individuals and Families manual.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”