Accidentally deleted annotation not in trash.

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
CHClarke

Accidentally deleted annotation not in trash.

Post by CHClarke »

This morning I accidentally deleted an annotation from my notebook with my notes for a whole session of general conference. I did this while using the Gospel Library application on a Google Pixel 2 smartphone. I went online to remove the annotation from the trash, but it is not there in the trash, even though my Gospel Library app says Last Sync: 7 minutes ago. I am logged in to the same LDS.org account on my phone and computer.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Accidentally deleted annotation not in trash.

Post by sbradshaw »

I just tested deleting a note from a notebook in Gospel Library for Android, and it showed up at the top of the trash on LDS.org a few seconds later.

Is this the page where you were looking for the deleted annotation?
https://www.lds.org/study-tools?lang=eng&guid=trash
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
asubarer

Post by asubarer »

Hello, I need help! I accidentally deleted my notebooks in Gospel Library, is there anyway to recover them?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

asubarer wrote:Hello, I need help! I accidentally deleted my notebooks in Gospel Library, is there anyway to recover them?
Unfortunately, there's not a way to recover a deleted notebook. However, when a notebook is deleted, the notes that were inside that notebook are not deleted – they are just disassociated from the notebook. You may be able to gather those notes back together by looking in Notes > All, by searching, or by going to content (if they were attached to highlights).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”