Ordering of Tagged Scriptures

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mdwrightphd

Ordering of Tagged Scriptures

Post by mdwrightphd »

I use highlighting and tagging to identify my favorite scriptures. When I click on my "Favorites" tag, the highlighted scriptures appear in a chronological order. The scripture that I tagged most recently appears first and the very first scripture that I tagged appears last. I would prefer to have the tagged scriptures appear in a scriptural order. For example, for scriptures in the Bible, Genesis 1:1 would appear first and Revelation 22:21 would appear last. Is there a way to do this?
mevans

Re: Ordering of Tagged Scriptures

Post by mevans »

Hello, and welcome to the forum. This is a user-to-user support forum. There is no way to do this that I'm aware of.

If you'd like to submit this as a suggestion to be considered for the future, then scroll your page all the way to to bottom and click on a link that says "Feedback". This will open a page where you can submit your suggestion. This will be routed to the decision makers.

The Notes tool has very limited features. We've heard that they will be working on some enhancements, but we have no idea when that will be.
mdwrightphd

Re: Ordering of Tagged Scriptures

Post by mdwrightphd »

Thank you for your reply. I have done as you suggested, submitting a request via "Feedback."

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”