list of missions

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
sethoo

list of missions

Post by sethoo »

How do I do I get the list of all mission and address from the church website?
Or can anyone with a pdf format from the church source send it to me.?
Thank you
davesudweeks

Re: list of missions

Post by davesudweeks »

I believe you can make a directory using search terms in CDOL (Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders). If your calling does not allow access to you, a member of your bishopric or your clerk will have to do it for you.

There may be other methods, but this one immediately came to mind when I saw your post.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I am trying to think of a reason why you might need such a list. The Church does not normally publish a public list of all missions around the world.

But if there is a compelling reason, as davesudweeks said, your bishop will be able to help you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The information is there in CDOL, but attempting to do a bulk extraction is likely to trigger a reprimand from on high and perhaps loss of access to CDOL.

If the church isn't making that public information, I'd think real hard about what you're trying to do.

A quick Google search turned up this list from 1973.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sethoo

Post by sethoo »

Thank you all.

Return to “Links & Resources”