LDS Media Library 1.0 (iOS and Android)

Discussions related to the Gospel Media App - formerly called LDS Media Library (all platforms)
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

LDS Media Library 1.0 (iOS and Android)

Post by sbradshaw »

LDS Media Library 1.0 has been officially released for iOS and Android.

The LDS Media Library app is a companion app to the Gospel Library app of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The app includes a wide selection of Church videos, images, and music that can be organized, downloaded, and presented offline when teaching and sharing media at Church, at home, or on the go.

Although basic functionality does exist in the app, this is a 1.0 release, so it's expected that the app's functionality and usability will improve over time as feedback from real-world use is gathered and organized. I'm excited to see where it goes!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
carsonm

Re: LDS Media Library 1.0 (iOS and Android)

Post by carsonm »

I have been trying out the Andriod version and found it to be very nice for a version 1.0 product. Hopefully a Windows app version will come over time.
alisonfelt

Re: LDS Media Library 1.0 (iOS and Android)

Post by alisonfelt »

I've been playing with it on my iPhone a bit this morning. Still some glitches. My husband is able to login but I can't, even though I can login to other LDS apps. There were also times I couldn't play downloaded videos when airplane mode was one. I'll keep working on it in case it's just user error. This is a great app with some really helpful features. I'm looking forward to the improvements and fixes.

Return to “Gospel Media”