Make a donation

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
charliejazz

Make a donation

Post by charliejazz »

The Help Center specifies how to complete a donation online. However, entering my lds account that field does not appear. I only have available the fields: Donation history, Donation statements, Configuration and Help. How can I enter my donations online? I do not know how to proceed. I'm a member of Ecuador. Thanks!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Make a donation

Post by jdlessley »

It is most likely that online donations are not yet available in Ecuador. Contact your ward clerk and he can tell you whether online donations are enabled for your area. If he does not know whether it is or not, then he can call the area support office to find out.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
charliejazz

Post by charliejazz »

Recently our area received a Notice dated March 15, 2019 addressed to stake presidents and bishops with the subject: Online Donations - Donation functionality is now active for your unit. I can only set up my bank account under the heading: Expense reimbursement account. I need to be clear if this online feature will come true soon, which does not match the letter that was received at the stake. Greetings and thanks.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

charliejazz wrote:Recently our area received a Notice dated March 15, 2019 addressed to stake presidents and bishops with the subject: Online Donations - Donation functionality is now active for your unit. I can only set up my bank account under the heading: Expense reimbursement account. I need to be clear if this online feature will come true soon, which does not match the letter that was received at the stake. Greetings and thanks.
You should ask this question of your stake and ward leaders. There is little chance that anyone in this user-to-user help forum will know the specific information you seek. Your ward or branch clerk is your best resource in showing you how to set up for online donations if they are available in your country.

Return to “Online Donations”