Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
moetimolateli

Online Donations

Post by moetimolateli »

Hello every one, I hope I have posted in right group. I have problems making online donations, I have followed all steps necessary however when I get into Donations, I don't see a link that takes me to put in my bank details. I only see Statements, Settings and Help links. Please help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online Donations

Post by russellhltn »

What country are you in? On-line donations are not available in all countries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wright.pam1@gmail.com

Post by wright.pam1@gmail.com »

I changed my user name and password and a now I can't make donations because it doesn't recognize my acct. info with the new login.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Give it a while. Several systems need to synchronize to complete the change. I would expect everything should be fine within 48 hours. If not, then see your ward clerk who can contact the global service center (GSC) on your behalf to look into the matter; or he can help you get in contact with the GSC.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”