Online Donation ERROR

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
aaron.grames

Online Donation ERROR

Post by aaron.grames »

For some reason my tithing payment was processed twice to my bank account.

Is there someone I can contact to get this fixed and reversed?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online Donation ERROR

Post by russellhltn »

Donation > Help > FAQ seems to indicate that you should contact your ward clerk to make corrections to the donations. I'd ask him to look into the double-processing. He'll probably have to call support for instructions.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sandyslifer

Post by sandyslifer »

My donation was taken from my account twice this month. Once on Sunday and again on Monday. November 18 & 19.
Can this be fixed? It’s a lot of money.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Please see the response before your post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dannyhansen62

Tithing payment was taken from checking account not on the payment list

Post by dannyhansen62 »

I paid my tithing on 2/11 and the payment was deducted from my checking account, but it not showing up online as being paid. how do I get this corrected?
davesudweeks

Re: Tithing payment was taken from checking account not on the payment list

Post by davesudweeks »

dannyhansen62 wrote:I paid my tithing on 2/11 and the payment was deducted from my checking account, but it not showing up online as being paid. how do I get this corrected?
I suggest you ask your clerk to look into it. He should be able to see both online and in-person donations for every member of your ward/branch. If he needs, he can reach out to the Stake Clerk for assistance or the Global Service Center.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing payment was taken from checking account not on the payment list

Post by russellhltn »

dannyhansen62 wrote:I paid my tithing on 2/11 and the payment was deducted from my checking account, but it not showing up online as being paid. how do I get this corrected?
How did you donate? If it was something other than on-line, both the donation and your account have to be linked to the same Membership Record Number before it will show on-line.

This could be a failure of the ward to connect the donation to your membership record, or could be your account isn't connected.

Return to “Online Donations”