Missionary donation "processing" status for >5 days.

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
tannerhd

Missionary donation "processing" status for >5 days.

Post by tannerhd »

My wife and I give support to a missionary granddaughter. She left from a YSA ward in Utah and we can still find her name in the YSA ward missionary list and make a donation, but the donation for November remains in a "processing" status.

Her family moved to a new ward in a different area in early October and the granddaughter's member record may have been requested, but she does not show up on her parents' new ward missionaries list. Any ideas on what may be going on with the long processing delay? Normally one day and the funds are requested.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary donation "processing" status for >5 days.

Post by russellhltn »

The finance doesn't automatically move with the membership record. That's a completely separate transaction. Since the name is still showing up in the old ward, I don't think that's an issue. But that doesn't explain delay.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tannerhd

Post by tannerhd »

Thank you for the transfer information. Now it is a matter of why the processing delay. Just checked and the donation is still "processing".
tannerhd

Post by tannerhd »

Just got the "donation recorded" email so I'm sure the "processing" status will soon clear. Have no idea why it took so long, but this post/thread can be closed.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Monday was a holiday, so if the donation was made recently, it may have taken an extra day to process.

Return to “Online Donations”