Online donation problem.

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Ibbetson

Online donation problem.

Post by Ibbetson »

I set up an account for online donations and have been using it for quite a while.

I needed to switch banks so deleted the account :shock:

I’m been trying to add the new account but can’t get past the I AGREEE box to save.

It tells me to “scroll down to the bottom of the Authorization and click on the last line to enable this box”

????- help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online donation problem.

Post by russellhltn »

What kind of device are you using? Sometimes, with small screens I have to rotate the orientation or change the zoom to get things to work right.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gsmart1943

Post by gsmart1943 »

I set up an account for my son who is in the Payson, Utah veterans home to pay his tithing. I set up a username, password, and his member number. I did not include the banking informatiinon, and I cannot get back into the account to try to correct this. The prompt says the username is already in use. Now what do I do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gsmart1943 wrote:The prompt says the username is already in use. Now what do I do?
It sounds like you're trying to create a new account instead of logging into an existing one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”