donation made in other unit not showing up on account

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
curtisbergen

donation made in other unit not showing up on account

Post by curtisbergen »

I made a donation for fast offering while visiting another unit (Not my non-home ward unit) in (Aruba) but the donation has not shown up on my account history - how to I make that donation show up on my account history?
eblood66

Re: donation made in other unit not showing up on account

Post by eblood66 »

The unit probably didn't enter the membership number for your donation either because you didn't include it on the slip or due to an oversight during data entry. In either case, the only way to fix it is to contact the unit and ask them to add your membership number to your donor record in their MLS system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: donation made in other unit not showing up on account

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like you made a donation not in just another ward, but in another country. That complicates things. I'm not sure if the church has the things in place to show donations for that country. Even if it did, I'm not sure as the laws in your home country would allow it to be shown on a tax receipt.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”