"I agree" button not working in Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
melissashupe777

"I agree" button not working in Donations

Post by melissashupe777 »

I am not able to add a new account to my donation slip. I am able to fill out all the information but the "I agree" check box will not activate even after scrolling down all the way to the end of the agreement terms. I have tried to refresh, start over and log out and log back in and still it won't activate.
kayastle

Re: "I agree" button not working in Donations

Post by kayastle »

I am attempting to setup my donations account for the first time and I am not able to get past the "I agree" button. Please reset my account or let me know what I need to do. Kay Astle
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have an email address attached to your LDS Account (you can check at LDSAccount.LDS.org)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I suspect the problem with the "I agree" button is some kind of anti-cookie setting or extension on the browser. Either that, or some security setting that prevents some script from running. Certainly any kind of "incognito" setting would cause problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
adelemarcum

Post by adelemarcum »

I am having the same issue. I've been using Chrome. I disabled my Ad-blocker and tried it -- nothing. I also tried in another browser (Safari) -- same problem. This is frustrating!

Return to “Online Donations”