Living Overseas - How to pay tithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
kme1981

Living Overseas - How to pay tithing

Post by kme1981 »

Hi, We are an American family living overseas. I like to pay my tithing online, however when our records were moved into our branch that function was taken away. How can I pay tithing online in american dollars from my american account and now have to change cash every paycheck?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Living Overseas - How to pay tithing

Post by lajackson »

kme1981 wrote:How can I pay tithing online in american dollars from my american account
Contact donations@ldschurch.org and let them know about your situation. They have been able to set it up for others in the past on an individual basis, even though your current unit is not able to donate online.

Edit: See this post for a newer email address.
idmontague

Post by idmontague »

If you go to LDS.org and sign in under my ward there is a Donations section. Then the menu button next to Donations (on mobile) has Settings option. Scroll down to Donation Accounts and add your bank account information. This might not be an option though since your records are in an unit outside the US.
Hauckm

Post by Hauckm »

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it doesn’t give me the option to add my bank info and can’t see the donations link that shows the tithing slip. :-(
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Hauckm wrote:Unfortunately :-(
Once you contact the Donations Department and they turn on your account, you will use the same procedures as everyone else. But you are correct. It will not work for you until Donations throws the switch.

Return to “Online Donations”