Unable to donate

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
ktjohnson

Unable to donate

Post by ktjohnson »

I'm trying to do online donations here in the UK I already pay a set amount via gift aid but need to be able to top up as required. When I go to the donations part on my lds account it doesn't give me the option to make a donation only to view my history does anyone know why or how I can rectify it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Automatic Payments

Post by russellhltn »

This topic was split of from "Automatic donations" as it deals with a different topic.
ktjohnson wrote:When I go to the donations part on my lds account it doesn't give me the option to make a donation only to view my history does anyone know why or how I can rectify it.
On-line donations is only turned on for certain countries. Europe may not be included at this time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ktjohnson

Re: Unable to donate

Post by ktjohnson »

Thanks That must be the case hope they update it soon and allow us to do it that way would be so much better for a lot of members

Return to “Online Donations”