Donations Account

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
phyllis_long

Donations Account

Post by phyllis_long »

I can log into lds.com and access different tools but when I try to get into the donations tab (which previously I've always been able to access) on my home computer all it shows is a loading bar and it never loads. I've tried for the last two weeks thinking maybe some repairs are being made to that sight. I finally was able to get on to pay my tithing on my i phone but why can't I access it on my home computer anymore?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Donations Account

Post by rmrichesjr »

There was another post about an hour earlier that said the donations page seemed to be down at that time, too. I just tried (a few hours later), and it appears to be working for me. Glad you were able to make the donation by phone.

On the home computer, have you tried clearing the browser cache and deleting the cookies? That seems to be one of the first suggestions if you were to send feedback about an apparent outage. Another thing that has helped me a couple of times in Firefox is to press Ctrl-Shift-R, which forces reload of more of the page contents and such. If that does not cure the problem, please post back with more detail about what is happening. This is a peer-to-peer forum, not an official help channel. We aren't trained on solving this specific type of problem, but the more information we have, the more likely something is to ring a bell. The operating system and version, browser and version you are using would likely help. Also, if the exact symptoms differ from just the loading bar, please describe any newer symptoms in detail.
Biggles

Re: Donations Account

Post by Biggles »

This morning U.K. time the donations web page came up with a Down for Maintenance message. That might have been the reason for the problems. Operation is now back to normal for me.

Return to “Online Donations”