Email Confirmations of Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
SteveHillstrom

Email Confirmations of Online Donations

Post by SteveHillstrom »

I have recently begun receiving email donation confirmations under the name of Carl Belnap, rather than under my name Steven L. Hillstrom. Carl Belnap is our stake's (the Roy Utah Stake) executive secretary.

Please correct.

Thank you.

Steven L. Hillstrom

[MRN / Birth date removed - this is a public forum]
Steve Hillstrom
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Email Confirmations of Online Donations

Post by lajackson »

SteveHillstrom wrote:Please correct.
This is a user forum so no one here can correct this problem. But we can help.

Do the emails you are receiving concern your donations or are they for the other person? I would do these things.

First, check your LDS Account to make certain your correct email address is shown and that the other email address has not somehow gotten into your profile.

Next, advise the other person to do the same and (if this is the case) that you are receiving confirmations of his donations.

If everything is okay there, contact donations@ldschurch.org and advise them of the situation.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Email Confirmations of Online Donations

Post by russellhltn »

I'd also check your donation history to see if the donations are showing up there. That would be a clue if it's just the email that's going astray.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”