Unable to see the Donation Page.

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
JaneCarroll1935

Unable to see the Donation Page.

Post by JaneCarroll1935 »

I just created my LDS account. I can see all my Ward information (I am in Arizona, USA). But I cannot get to the Donation page. I get the following error:

Donations

Uh oh! We're Sorry...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

If anyone has any information on how to get passed this, then please share. I have tried this on a couple of different PCs and the error still occurs.

Thanks,
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to see the Donation Page.

Post by sbradshaw »

Were you trying another day, with the error, or was it just today? Sometimes the LDS.org tools get bogged down on Sundays, so you could try this evening or tomorrow and see if it works!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
TFleota

Post by TFleota »

Go to your LDS account/Contact Settings/Email Address and enter your email address and click save. The Donations screen should appear as before. I had the same issue.
minervayang

Post by minervayang »

I have the same problem, i made sure my account is set up correctly and completely but when i go to the donations page it's just blank.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Do you have an email address associated with your LDS Account? See the post immediately before yours.

Return to “Online Donations”