Cannot get to tithing slip to pay online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
tprybylinski

Cannot get to tithing slip to pay online

Post by tprybylinski »

Every time I try to pay my tithing online the system loops me over and over again, asking me to put my email address in over and over and then telling me I'm "timed Out". I've made sure all my information is complete and accurate. I can get to anything else on my account such as the Ward and stake calendar but not donations. What can I do?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot get to tithing slip to pay online

Post by jdlessley »

Go to ldsaccount.lds.org and look in "Contact Settings" to make sure you have a valid e-mail address there. If you have logged onto LDS.org you can click the link "Account Settings" under "My Account" to get to your LDS Account settings page to make the changes.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I believe as part of entering your email address, the system will send a confirmation email. That verification has to be completed before the on-line donation system will work for you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
florence132@windowslive.com

Post by florence132@windowslive.com »

Having trouble

Return to “Online Donations”