Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
drepouille

Re: Pay tithing online

Post by drepouille »

It just worked for me right now.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

And it worked for me just before your post. You might try again to see if there was a temporary glitch. Or possibly share more details about the problem you had. Were you able to get to the site? Were you able to sign in?
cj9806

Post by cj9806 »

It's not working for me. whenever I go to the page lds.org/donations I get redirected to www.lds.org/donations/#/error, I live in the US so I don't think that's the issue. Also the screen is just blank, there's no error message or anything.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

cj9806 wrote:It's not working for me. whenever I go to the page lds.org/donations I get redirected to http://www.lds.org/donations/#/error, I live in the US so I don't think that's the issue. Also the screen is just blank, there's no error message or anything.
There's a possibility doing all of the following might solve the problem: 1) clear your browser cache; 2) delete all cookies from lds.org (or all cookies entirely); 3) force a complete page reload (Shift-Control-R in Firefox, perhaps something else in other browsers). If doing all three of those does not help, send feedback, clearly stating that you have done the three things above, and describe your browser and release/version. Give your email address so the personnel can reply to you to be of further assistance.
CrocodileLyle

Post by CrocodileLyle »

We currently are stationed in the UK as part of a US military assignment for the next three years. We paid online donations in our last Ward in Virginia. We are now assigned to a UK Ward and noticed we can no longer make online donations. This is no doubt due to the fact it has not been set up in the UK yet. The Ward only accepts Pound Sterling donations, but being in the US Military, my salary is paid in USD. Is there any way online donations can be turned back on for our account? We still use the US banking system and need to pay our donations in USD.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

CrocodileLyle wrote:We are now assigned to a UK Ward and noticed we can no longer make online donations. … We still use the US banking system and need to pay our donations in USD.
Send a email to onlinedonationsupport@ldschurch.org and let them know of your situation.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
btorwin

Post by btorwin »

I live in Ethiopia but still use a US bank account. How can I arrange to pay tithing online? Paying in the local currency will be difficult.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

btorwin wrote:I live in Ethiopia but still use a US bank account. How can I arrange to pay tithing online?
Follow the directions in the email immediately before yours.
peggymarty

Post by peggymarty »

how do I set up to pay tithing on line?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Paying tithing online is dependent on the country you live in. Not all countries are set up for this program. If you live in the U.S. you can go to LDS.org and sign in. Then click the My Account and Ward link and select Donations in the middle column under My Ward. You can then read the instructions to setup and manage your donations settings and banking accounts by clicking the Help menu item on the left of the Donations page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”