Spouse access to online donation history and statements

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Spouse access to online donation history and statements

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:That option isn't there for everyone. I'm not sure exactly what's required to make it appear. If the only requirement is to be currently married, or if your spouse also has to have a LDS Account that is associated with their MRN.
Clearly, the option is pointless unless both spouses have LDS Accounts linked to their MRN. Only if both accounts are linked to their respective MRNs can the system verify that they are spouses. And only if both have LDS accounts can spouse #1 sign in to authorize spouse #2, and spouse #2 sign in to see the transactions and statements for spouse #1.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:Clearly, the option is pointless unless both spouses have LDS Accounts linked to their MRN.
I agree it's useless until then. But I'm wondering if the option will still appear - it just won't be functional until both accounts are setup.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:
aebrown wrote:Clearly, the option is pointless unless both spouses have LDS Accounts linked to their MRN.
I'm wondering if the option will still appear
If your spouse has an LDS Account linked to the correct MRN, the option will appear.

Return to “Online Donations”