Viewing ALL donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
rjroper

Re: Viewing ALL donations

Post by rjroper »

With the recent emphasis (at least in our ward) of examining the donation history online, how are my daughters who are 12 and 10 supposed to get their donations when they are not allowed into the online donation system because their age is below 13?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

rjroper wrote:With the recent emphasis (at least in our ward) of examining the donation history online, how are my daughters who are 12 and 10 supposed to get their donations when they are not allowed into the online donation system because their age is below 13?
Statements for those below 13 still have to be provided by the ward. Perhaps in the future they'll add the ability to allow parents to view donation statements for minors in their household. Since the online donation tool was added they have steadily added new features and that would seem to be a logical one. But for now, the ward has to provide those statements. And the ability for the ward to provide that information isn't going away. In addition to minors there will always be those who either do not use computers or need help and the ward is going to always need the ability to generate statements.
Butterworthj

Post by Butterworthj »

I need to know if my email address has been changed. I have not gotten any email to let me know if this month's online donation was received
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Butterworthj wrote:I need to know if my email address has been changed.
Go to the donations page and click on "settings".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”