Mass media download

For things that just don't fit anywhere else.
ETHREAL1

Mass media download

Post by ETHREAL1 »

Hello, I am a new church librarian and a stake tech and am wanting to add a bunch of flash drives to the tvs in the library and have all the church media library on them including video, audio, and Pictures of the lessons such as come follow me, youth stuff, and the "media library" with like the Mormon messages and possibly general conference (with music and separated talks)? that will take a very long time to find and download every last item, does anyone have a way to mass download all the media off of LDS.org preferably as zipped folders?

Also going to set up a raspberry pi as a nas and or network cache for the poeple that still try to stream the content so it wont use internet bandwidth (if the network supports it that is with the way the church auto sets it up and all)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Mass media download

Post by russellhltn »

The closest you'll get is this thread where someone works out the links for Come Follow Me formatted for a Roku.

Some additional tips can be found here
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Meetinghouse Technologies”