Where can I find the family history library financial software?

Issues related to the use and operation of Family History Centers
hpaulsen

Where can I find the family history library financial software?

Post by hpaulsen »

As a newly called stake clerk, no-one informed me that our stake computer was also used by the FHC to transmit their financial data. Now, that program is lost. I've tried installing two different versions of what I was informed was the software, but they aren't working. How do I get this working again (and shouldn't this be done from a FHC computer)?

-Hyrum
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

The product you are looking for is called REFIS. If you contact the Church HQ local unit support group (1-800-453-3860 x23500) they can get you the software. Also, it is probably easiest to run it on the stake machine. It doesn't have to run on a family history computer.
thedqs
Community Moderators

Post by thedqs »

DJC wrote:The product you are looking for is called REFIS. If you contact the Church HQ local unit support group (1-800-453-3860 x23500) they can get you the software. Also, it is probably easiest to run it on the stake machine. It doesn't have to run on a family history computer.

And if you think about it, it should be on the stake computer were only those that are allowed access to it can get it. Usually the Family History Center is more open then the stake offices.
- David

Return to “Family History Centers”