New FHC Computers Is RATOC SCSI to USB cable still available

Issues related to the use and operation of Family History Centers
hobbsrc
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: New FHC Computers Is RATOC SCSI to USB cable still avail

Post by hobbsrc »

If you are needing the 64-bit drivers for any of the three major microfilm/fiche readers (Canon MS300, MS300 II, MK MS6000 MKII) they are available through the FHC Application Finder (Digital Imaging System 64-bit Drivers).
Also, I am in the process of creating a package and knowledge article pertaining to a 64-bit SCSI drivers that were used previously. Currently Adaptec does not make 64-bit drivers for their older SCSI cards but I was able to find a 64-bit driver that has worked for the Adaptec cards that we have here in SLC.
Bizegrama

Re: New FHC Computers Is RATOC SCSI to USB cable still avail

Post by Bizegrama »

hobbsrc wrote:If you are needing the 64-bit drivers for any of the three major microfilm/fiche readers (Canon MS300, MS300 II, MK MS6000 MKII) they are available through the FHC Application Finder (Digital Imaging System 64-bit Drivers).

Also, I am in the process of creating a package and knowledge article pertaining to a 64-bit SCSI drivers that were used previously. Currently Adaptec does not make 64-bit drivers for their older SCSI cards but I was able to find a 64-bit driver that has worked for the Adaptec cards that we have here in SLC.
That's good to know. I did find some 64 bit drivers for the Canon MS300ii which I understand will work with with SCSI, too. It was on cascaded computer I received a year ago that has Win 7 64 bit. They were in Digital Imaging System folder. I copied those files on to the new computer.

Please let us know when the new knowledge article is ready.

Thanks
jslawson55

Re: New FHC Computers Is RATOC SCSI to USB cable still available

Post by jslawson55 »

Hi, We have a Minolta MS6000 with a RATOC U2SCX SCSI to USB Convertor. I wanted to try to get it working with a Windows 7 64bit Computer. The Scanner works with the old XP Computer, but the computer is having

difficulities maintaining Printer drivers when the Scanner is working.

I have 64 bit drivers for the Minolta ms6000 but I cannot locate Windows 7 drivers for the RATOC U2SCX Convertor.

Did anyone have any luck getting this setup to work with a Windows 7 Computer?

Jack
FHC Director
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Give the drivers found here a shot. It doesn't say Vista/Win 7, but it does say x64 - and that's the most important part.

Also, if you go on the FHC Application Finder, it may have some drivers there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jslawson55

Post by jslawson55 »

Hi, I thank you for the quick response. I downloaded the driver for the U2SCX and will try it Wednesday.

Do you have a link for the FHC Application Finder?

Thanks,
Jack
FHC Director
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

jslawson55 wrote:Do you have a link for the FHC Application Finder?

Thanks,
Jack
FHC Director
Click the Start button in Windows and search for it on the Start Menu.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Family History Centers”