Gospel Library Notes Lost

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

mhess22

Gospel Library Notes Lost

Post by mhess22 »

I have been using the gospel library app through the Microsoft store. The other day when I opened it, it would freeze and shutdown when trying to navigate to different tabs and areas of the App. I checked to see if I needed an update and nothing was available. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app from the Microsoft store. Upon doing this I lost all of my notes, highlights not only in my account for Microsoft app but on my android app and on the online scriptures. It actually reset it to previous settings.
For example, the topics in my Notebook which I reorganized and named, defaulted back to the ones I had before I made those changes.

Is there anyway to restore what I lost? I had a lot of notes and highlights and links,
koman

Re: Gospel Library Notes Lost

Post by koman »

I am not aware of this feature, but I just made a feature request to address this (feel free to upvote it!)
https://ldswin.uservoice.com/forums/236 ... ions-notes
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library Notes Lost

Post by sbradshaw »

It sounds like your changes on the Windows app never synced back up to LDS.org, for whatever reason.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”