Notebook selection under annotate tab not working

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

mlz01

Notebook selection under annotate tab not working

Post by mlz01 »

When you click the annotate tab at the top, there is a notebook button where you can choose which notebook you want your highlights to go. Most of the time when I click this, there is only one option available--uncategorized. Sometimes it will actually give me all my notebooks to choose from like it is supposed to. I have to keep closing the app and reopening it and trying over and over to actually get my notebooks to show up. Sometimes I can't get the notebooks to show up at all no matter what I try. Any advice for this? Thanks.
mlz01

Re: Notebook selection under annotate tab not working

Post by mlz01 »

The notebook button I am referring to is the default notebook. Most of the time the only notebook showing is uncategorized. Every now and then it will show all my notebooks and let me change it, but usually it only shows uncategorized. How do I get it to let me pick another notebook without spending an hour opening and closing the app hoping it will work?
mlz01

Post by mlz01 »

Also, under the view tab at the top, the visible notebook only shows uncategorized. How do I get all my notebooks to show up? If I use the annotations tab on the side all my notebooks show up under the notebooks. They also all show up when I add a note and want to put it in a notebook. I just can't get them to show up under default or visible except for every now and then. It's frustrating because I want to use the live cursor and add a lot of highlights to a certain notebook but I can't get it to show my notebooks so I can change the default!!!!! Thanks for any help you can offer!
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

As I mentioned in the other thread, there's a good chance your LDS Account may have become partially disconnected in the latest update to the beta. Try signing out and back into your LDS Account from the settings pane. If that doesn't work, try resetting the app.

https://www.howtogeek.com/264824/how-to ... indows-10/
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”