permission

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
thomasjking

permission

Post by thomasjking »

i found on this site a word doc called "instructions for stake/ward website access". i sent a copy to our rs pres and she asked if we could use the doc? but i cant find who made it or where it is. i would like permission to use it and do i need to tag the doc with credit for whoever made it?
thank you:)
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

thomasjking wrote:i found on this site a word doc called "instructions for stake/ward website access". i sent a copy to our rs pres and she asked if we could use the doc? but i cant find who made it or where it is. i would like permission to use it and do i need to tag the doc with credit for whoever made it?
thank you:)
You can [thread=478]read the thread[/thread] to retrieve the document and/or contact danpass who submitted the document. I assume because he posted on these forums, he intends for others to use it.

Tom
danpass

permission granted

Post by danpass »

tomw wrote:You can [thread=478]read the thread[/thread] to retrieve the document and/or contact danpass who submitted the document. I assume because he posted on these forums, he intends for others to use it.

Tom
Yes, definitely. Feel free to use it as you wish. It was my hope that others would find it useful. No, I'm not concerned about personally receiving credit for the document. But I would encourage anyone who distributes it to mention tech.lds.org as the source of the document, as this might serve to promote more awareness of this site.

Return to “General Discussions”