Online food orders

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Online food orders

Post by zaneclark »

My bishop asked me if he could activate a food order online? Anyone know about this?\
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online food orders

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:My bishop asked me if he could activate a food order online? Anyone know about this?\
Leader and Clerk Resources > Resources
The link will only be visible to those who are initially authorized to prepare food orders (bishop, RS president).
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I think the correct path is:
Leader and Clerk Resources > Other > Welfare Resources/Bishop's Orders (under the Welfare Resources title)
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Or perhaps there is a resources tab for bishops and RS presidents that I cannot see as the ward clerk. The above path allows me to run/see reports on bishops storehouse orders for our ward.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I do not have a calling with access, but it probably is in one of those two places. I was able to read the Help Center articles on the subject, and the pictures show a Resources section, but the location may have been moved since the Help pages were written.

They do that sometimes. [smile]

But I also know that our Relief Society president prepares orders online, the bishop approves them, and I am occasionally the one who retrieves them from our bishop's storehouse.
Hudson02

Post by Hudson02 »

I would also like to make such a function)
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

How does the bishop grant privileges to "other authorized ward members"? Our RS president has access, but our EQ president does not.
Authorized leaders (bishoprics, Relief Society presidents, clerks, and stake presidencies) and other authorized ward members can access the Welfare Resources website at welfareservices.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... e?lang=eng
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Eliminature

Post by Eliminature »

drepouille wrote:How does the bishop grant privileges to "other authorized ward members"? Our RS president has access, but our EQ president does not.
Authorized leaders (bishoprics, Relief Society presidents, clerks, and stake presidencies) and other authorized ward members can access the Welfare Resources website at welfareservices.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... e?lang=eng
Thanks for this. This worked exactly as expected.

Return to “General Discussions”