Recover lost mission certificate

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
vvaai

Recover lost mission certificate

Post by vvaai »

Hi guys, I've been home from my mission for the pass 7 years. I noticed as I was going through some of my old stuff my mission certificate wasn't their. My question is how do I go about retrieving that back, if possible

Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Recover lost mission certificate

Post by lajackson »

Your certificate was probably prepared by the mission office where you served. I do not believe they keep records or copies of those certificates, sorry.
vallabisa

Post by vallabisa »

Hi my question is related to lost mission certificate. Is there a way to prove that I finish my full-time mission even if I cannot find my mission certificate?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

vallabisa wrote: Hi my question is related to lost mission certificate. Is there a way to prove that I finish my full-time mission even if I cannot find my mission certificate?
Your Individual Ordinance Summary will show the country where you served and the language you spoke. Be very careful if you use this, however, because it also contains your date of birth and your membership record number, items you should keep very private.
OLERESTOREV

Post by OLERESTOREV »

Hi , i have been home for almost 2 months, and i Lost my certificat. Does someone know how i Can do to findback my certificat ?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

OLERESTOREV wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:51 pm Hi , i have been home for almost 2 months, and i Lost my certificat. Does someone know how i Can do to findback my certificat ?
If you read the second post in this thread, it appears you will need to contact the Mission Home where you served and ask if they can provide a replacement.

Return to “General Discussions”