Information?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
zaneclark

Information?

Post by zaneclark »

I am a little puzzled by the lack of information on the current LDS Tools problems with syncing. There are several threads going on this, and normally you would have seen someone in the Tech department at least acknowledge that they are aware of the problem and that it is being addressed. Without any acknowledgement, we can only hope that someone is working on it. (As I said, there are several threads on this, so someone may have acknowledged the problem in one of them. If so, I stand corrected.)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Information?

Post by lajackson »

I know for certain that they are actively working this problem. Whatever the problem is, it does seem to be eluding them. It becomes frustrating to lose capability after we become so used to relying on it.

I also know that those working the problem are aware of the theories that have been presented in the various topics at the Forum. Of course, none of them may be relevant at all. Aren't computers wonderful?
johnshaw

Re: Information?

Post by johnshaw »

I'm not surprised. It'll get fixed, it's not critical to running the church in any way so in time it'll get done. It is just something that needs to be accepted by members.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “General Discussions”