Mision's bill

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
alysonsa

Mision's bill

Post by alysonsa »

I'm from Brazil, my history is a little big, so I will resume. I served a mission in Nicaragua, my parents was responsible to pay my mission, but they couldn't pay because they had a hard time and they got divorced. I returned from my mission and I had a calling in the stake and my temple recommendation. I and my parents had a meeting with the bishop to talk about the mission's bill. I didn't want to stay in my country, so i moved for Utah. When i came here, first my bishop didn't want to transfer my record to my new ward, finally i did but my old bishop cancelled my temple recommendation. I know that i have to pay this mission bill, but I wasn't working and cancelled my recommendation because of this is right? How can i proceed in this situation? Help me. I'm active, served an honorable mission and was very hard and now i just fell bad for my situation.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Mision's bill

Post by russellhltn »

I'D suggest talking to your current bishop.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”