EQ ministering coordinators and supervisors

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: EQ ministering coordinators and supervisors

Post by lajackson »

nutterb wrote:Would it be safe to assume that the access for the ministering secretary will be similar to the access for the ministering coordinator?
I would think that would be a safe assumption. But, as with all assumptions, there is no way to know until the change is implemented at the website.

The ministering secretary position is available in LCR. Until the access table is updated, you may wish to put one sister (who does not have access already) into the new position and find out what they are able to see.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

lajackson wrote: The ministering secretary position is available in LCR. Until the access table is updated, you may wish to put one sister (who does not have access already) into the new position and find out what they are able to see.
My guess is that they won't get any access until the Aug release, but I don't know for sure.
priceless11

Post by priceless11 »

Are ministering secretaries a separate sister from our secretary sister in our RS presidency?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

priceless11 wrote:Are ministering secretaries a separate sister from our secretary sister in our RS presidency?
Yes.
The RS Presidency can have one Secretary as a standard calling.
Assistant Secretary also shows as an available standard calling - multiple Assistant Secretary positions can be created.
It appears there can be multiple Ministering Secretaries as standard callings (I was able to create 2 just now).

However, I don't think Ministering Secretary is "required" - it depends on the circumstances in your particular unit.

Return to “General Discussions”