Duty to God progress is gone

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jgerke

Duty to God progress is gone

Post by jgerke »

My son was almost done with the Deacon section of his Duty to God. We had entered all the info online. Today when we logged on all his data is gone. Does anyone know how to fix this? If we can't get it back it is going to keep him from getting his Duty to God. He turns 14 in less than a month and can not go back and do everything over again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Duty to God progress is gone

Post by russellhltn »

Sometimes these things happen because a server has dropped out. I'd wait until the employees at CHQ get back in tomorrow.

I'd also double-check and make sure that he is logging in with his account and he's not accidentally getting in with someone else's.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tanner1311

Post by tanner1311 »

The progress for all 3 of my sons is gone. Who can we contact about it?
rbryan

Post by rbryan »

The same thing happened to my son. He has been regularly working on his Duty to God online. He logged in today and it no longer shows the things he has completed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd check back on Monday. Judging from other posts, the church seems to be having problems with its data center.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jgerke

Post by jgerke »

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I am not the only one with an issue. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If it hasn't come back after a working day, I'd suggest sending feedback via the DTG web page, or if it doesn't have one, the main lds.org page.

joshsube

Post by joshsube »

Has this been fixed? I have Deacons experiencing this same issue. Thanks!
schaefman00

Post by schaefman00 »

I submitted feedback today to lds.org feedback page regarding this issue. I really hope they get this fixed soon! My sons have spent lots of time entering their information. We encouraged them to go this route because the seem to lose their DtG books every other month :).
joshuarbaird

Post by joshuarbaird »

I have had the same problem. My son has worked diligently over the last several months on his Duty to God. When we logged on today, all progress was gone. :shock: Any updates on this?

Thanks

Margie Baird

Return to “General Discussions”