contacting London and Paris Temple housing

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
billroberts

contacting London and Paris Temple housing

Post by billroberts »

The Church's websites have contact information for the housing for the London Temple (londo-hos@ldschurch.org ) and the Paris Temple (paris-housing@ldschurch.org), but when I enter the information on the web, it only takes me to the temple information on lds.org. How can I email the temples to see if we can get reservations for an up coming trip in the fall? Thanks, Bill Roberts
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: contacting London and Paris Temple housing

Post by russellhltn »

billroberts wrote:The Church's websites have contact information for the housing for the London Temple (londo-hos@ldschurch.org ) and the Paris Temple (paris-housing@ldschurch.org), but when I enter the information on the web, it only takes me to the temple information on lds.org.
The information you quoted is an email address. You need to paste it in the "to" address of your email.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bairdk1

Post by bairdk1 »

I was wondering if you knew an email address for the Preston England Temple patron Housing. I would love to make a reservation.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

bairdk1 wrote:I was wondering if you knew an email address for the Preston England Temple patron Housing. I would love to make a reservation.
The Preston England temple page on lds.org lists a phone number but not an email address. In several places on that site, you are instructed to "please call the temple" for more information.

Return to “General Discussions”