Trying to find a bishop name

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
tomcatt

Re: Trying to find a bishop name

Post by tomcatt »

This should help. ;)
drepouille wrote:You should be able to find that using the Meetinghouse Locator tool:
https://www.lds.org/maps/meetinghouses
-Elder Thomas Parker, Colorado Fort Collins Mission

I'm just a regular missionary. 8-)
I love it when the original post's author never says "it worked!" :P
Araba12

Post by Araba12 »

want to know the name of the branch president and his Councillors in Basseterre saints Kitts and Nevis
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

the meetinghouse locator will give you the name of the Branch President, you will need to contact the branch for the names of his Counselors
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
derrell

Post by derrell »

I'm trying to find the Bishops number and e-mail address for Lake Natoma CA YSA ward?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

derrell wrote:I'm trying to find the Bishops number and e-mail address for Lake Natoma CA YSA ward?
You can try and use maps.lds.org. Otherwise, you can ask a member of your bishopric or stake presidency to look it up in CDOL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jneto

Re: Trying to find a bishop name in Portuguese speaking ward in Saratoga

Post by jneto »

aewillia wrote:If you have the name of a branch in a foreign country is there a way to find the contact information for the branch president?
sharlaavery

Post by sharlaavery »

I just moved to [redacted] I am new to [redacted]. ( well I moved from [redacted] to [redacted] in 05 ) I need to get an appointment with my bishop. Any thing will do. Thanks

Moderator note: specific place names redacted.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

sharlaavery wrote:I just moved to [redacted] I am new to [redacted]. ( well I moved from [redacted] to [redacted] in 05 ) I need to get an appointment with my bishop. Any thing will do. Thanks
If you go to https://www.lds.org/ and sign in, then click on 'My Account and Ward' in the upper right-hand corner, you should see 'Meetinghouse Locator' in the right-hand column, near the top. Click there, and enter your address, including 'South' or 'North'. That should find you the ward(s) that cover that address. Once you select a ward, it should show you the meetinghouse location and meeting times.
richrn22

Post by richrn22 »

I have the bishops name but am trying to find out what ward he is over. Bishop Hickman. Provo Utah
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

richrn22 wrote:I have the bishops name but am trying to find out what ward he is over. Bishop Hickman. Provo Utah
Your bishopric or stake presidency including clerks can use CDOL to look that up.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”