Access to myldsmail.net

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
laperowena

Re: Access to myldsmail.net

Post by laperowena »

i cant open my ldsmail
rivvygirl

Post by rivvygirl »

russellhltn wrote:
molis wrote:I just wanted to check if anyone had success with retrieving a disabled account? I had issues with transferring my missionary email to my current one and it just slipped my mind after that to process the transfer. I've just tried logging on today and it says my account has been disabled. Help?
There's a support link on the login page. I'd use that.
Could anyone provide the support link? I have a similar issue, but I haven't been able to see the support link.
aprilies

Post by aprilies »

Hi how can I recover my email [email address redacted]

[moderator edit: Removed email address, because this is a public forum.]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

aprilies wrote:Hi how can I recover my email ...
It depends on how long since you returned from your mission. I just scanned the posts earlier in this thread. IF I gathered correctly, there are three time ranges since the end of your mission:
  • Up to 60 days: Instructions are reportedly displayed for how to transfer the messages.

From 60 days up to 18 months: Account is disabled, but the Global Service Center can help recover the messages. Contact your ward clerk to connect with the GSC.

After 18 months: The messages have been deleted.

Return to “General Discussions”