Home Ministering Interviews

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
cealdous

RS Ministering Secretaries duties

Post by cealdous »

Does anyone know what the duties of the RS ministering secretary are?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Home Ministering Interviews

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lunaa

Post by lunaa »

bwood720 wrote:Should the EQ presidency members be interviewed by other presidency members for their own ministering interviews? I'm trying to figure out how to divvy up the companionships. With home teaching I think the unwritten standard was your own companionship was in your own district (when no home teaching supervisors were called).
Does anyone know the answer to this good question. In my opinion I think the Elders Quorum presidency member can conduct an interview with himself and his companion.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lunaa wrote:Does anyone know the answer to this good question. In my opinion I think the Elders Quorum presidency member can conduct an interview with himself and his companion.
I do not have an official answer, but I would think the elders quorum president would interview his counselors. And probably himself.
shanenielsen

Post by shanenielsen »

I see the new functionality under the Ministering Menu > Interview Tab, there is a radial button to click indicating completion of the ministering interview. I do not see a notes section to record any pertinent specifics that arise during the interview. Do you know if this functionality (notes) is forthcoming?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

shanenielsen wrote:Do you know if this functionality (notes) is forthcoming?
For legal/liability/personal privacy reasons, I highly doubt it.

Notes will have to be kept at a local level - preferably manually.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

shanenielsen wrote:I do not see a notes section to record any pertinent specifics that arise during the interview. Do you know if this functionality (notes) is forthcoming?
No. There are no plans for any kind of notes functionality.
shanenielsen

Post by shanenielsen »

Ok, thank you for the update.
aaronmeier

Post by aaronmeier »

Release 4.4 notes state, "Record ministering interviews." I assume that means there is functionality to make notes. If not what does this mean?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

aaronmeier wrote:Release 4.4 notes state, "Record ministering interviews." I assume that means there is functionality to make notes. If not what does this mean?
Sorry. It simply means you can click a button to show whether or not a ministering interview has taken place, information that will be needed for the new quarterly report.

Return to “General Discussions”