Tax Donation Form for Deceased Person

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
lorraingibbonsharris

Tax Donation Form for Deceased Person

Post by lorraingibbonsharris »

My mother, Claron Gibbons Gardner, passed away February 26, 2018. My name is Lorrain Gibbons Harris and serve as Trustee for her trust document. In my attempts to submit her records for 2018 tax year I cannot access, print, nor find her 2018 tithing donations records. She seems to have been erased from Church records. Is there anyway to retrieve her 2018 Church donations information so that a tax donation form might be printed?

Thank you for your help in this matter. If I have sent this request to the wrong department, please forward to appropriate individual(s).

Lorrain Gibbons Harris
25th Ward Smithfield Utah USA
Last edited by lajackson on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Phone number deleted. This is a public forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Tax Donation Form for Deceased Person

Post by lajackson »

lorraingibbonsharris wrote:Is there anyway to retrieve her 2018 Church donations information so that a tax donation form might be printed?
Your ward clerk, or the clerk of the ward where she was donating, should be able to retrieve the record of her 2018 donations and print them out for you.

Return to “General Discussions”