Admin Link

The Newsletter application will eventually appear alongside Calendar, Directory, and Maps
zaneclark

Admin Link

Post by zaneclark »

OK, I have logged in, opened the link above, and I see a screen for the newsletter, but no link to let me read or add anything to it. I am a stake and ward web administrator and also a clerk in both stake and ward so that shouldn't be the problem...
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

zaneclark wrote:OK, I have logged in, opened the link above, and I see a screen for the newsletter, but no link to let me read or add anything to it. I am a stake and ward web administrator and also a clerk in both stake and ward so that shouldn't be the problem...

I will send you a private message to troubleshoot this.

thanks
Mindie
sbstout

No Admin link for Ward Level

Post by sbstout »

I'm Ward Executive Secretary and the Ward Website Administrator, but when after logging in, I don't get the Admin link.
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

i just made one change. Can either of you try logging and see if you have access to the admin link please?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Moderator note: This thread was split from theBeta Newsletter Now Available announcement thread. This is to comply with the instructions in the Instructions on Giving Feedback thread.

Note that the first post references a link in the Beta Newsletter Now Availableannouncement thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

SorensonMi wrote:i just made one change. Can either of you try logging and see if you have access to the admin link please?
I am now able to successfully access the link......Thank you!

Return to “Beta Newsletter”