Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools - iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kathym

Re: Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools - iOS

Post by kathym »

I am a Ward RS Secretary and have all the access I need to ministering/reports/assignments. But we have two Assistant ward secretaries that used to be able to see all the ministering assignments, etc. but have since lost their access.

Do I need to make them "Ministering" Secretaries to give them access again?

So we would have 1 RS Secretary - Me and two Ministering Secretaries?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools - iOS

Post by scgallafent »

kathym wrote:I am a Ward RS Secretary and have all the access I need to ministering/reports/assignments. But we have two Assistant ward secretaries that used to be able to see all the ministering assignments, etc. but have since lost their access.
They should still have access.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Are they on the latest version of LDS Tools (3.5.0) and have they synced recently?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kathym wrote:Do I need to make them "Ministering" Secretaries to give them access again?
The first thing to do is ask them if they can see their own assignments. If they can, then they don't have a calling that gives them the ability to see everyone's. If they can't see their own, then they're having a problem with their device and need to fix that before worrying about the calling.

As you can tell from this thread, a number of people are having that problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gpford5

Post by gpford5 »

My Ministering is working now in LDS Tools. It was not over the weekend. Using iphone 11.4.1, Apple Watch 4.3.2, and LDS Tools 3.5.0
kathym

Post by kathym »

That is hopeful! My other secretary I am trying to help, said, "Just did the sync. Still can't see the ministering assignments. I have an apple and it updated. IOS 11.4.1". I am asking her if she can see her own assignment and I'll let you know.
gpford5

Post by gpford5 »

Ministering brothers/sisters show up on the Household screen. Ministering assignments are on a drop-down on the Individual screen...in case it was overlooked.
JesslynW

Post by JesslynW »

Same here! I'm on the latest iOS and the latest version of LDS Tools. Can't see anything about ministering. They were there once about a month ago and then it all disappeared.
JesslynW

Post by JesslynW »

Is there something the RS Presidency or Bishopric needs to do to make it visible to everyone?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JesslynW wrote:Is there something the RS Presidency or Bishopric needs to do to make it visible to everyone?
You have to be on LDS Tools 3.5. Which means your phone/tablet must be on Android 5 or iOS 10 or later. There are some other problems, but they're being worked on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”