Please Show Who Their Home / Visiting Teachers Are

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
idmontague

Re: Please Show Who Their Home / Visiting Teachers Are

Post by idmontague »

jonathandkeller wrote:Just for clarification- I have had legions of members ask me as ast ward clerk to be able to see who their home teacher is and many elders/high priest members ask me for access to see who they home teach on lds tools. Can you let me know if this will be accessible in the next 2.5 version of lds tools? And when will that come out- the date? jon keller ast ward clerk Mt pleasant sc
I would just like to second this post. I am the clerk in a military ward and lots of people move in and out and deploy. There are lots of people that instead of going to the bishop first would like to contact their assigned HT/VT but don't know who they are. If this functionality hasn't been passed up to the developers is there a way to add this functionality to LDS Tools? The leadership can see it under members Callings/Classes tab, members should be able to at least see that as well. Just my 2 cents.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Please Show Who Their Home / Visiting Teachers Are

Post by lajackson »

idmontague wrote:There are lots of people that instead of going to the bishop first would like to contact their assigned HT/VT but don't know who they are.
They should contact the elders quorum president or high priests group leader first, if they do not know who their home teachers are.

Some points once again.

No one here can help you. The developers rarely frequent this forum and do not make these programming decisions.

This is a much requested feature. It is my understanding that it is under consideration.

I expect it will be some time in coming, if it does, as it would require some extensive coding changes.

Your best method of letting the developers know you desire this feature is to submit your request through the app using the feedback link. The developers would then pass your request to the decision makers.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”