LDS Tools on iPAD

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
rickswitzer

LDS Tools on iPAD

Post by rickswitzer »

I have installed and reinstalled LDS Tools on my iPad. After the install, it asks me to log in. It then tries to perform a sync. This does not respond. So I close the screen and try launching the app. It asks me to log in. It performs the sync. When it is done I am given the Directory page with a bunch of lines with no data. There is no data for any of the options on the bottom of the screen. If I close this screen and try to launch the app again it will start at the beginning again. LDS Tools works great on my Android. What is the problem?
ddfletch

Re: LDS Tools on iPAD

Post by ddfletch »

Having exactly the same issue. No answers.
Deanwmay

Post by Deanwmay »

I have an iPhone 7 running iOS 10.3.2 and iPad Pro running 10.3.2 and have followed all the directions listed, delete LDS Tools from iPhone and iPad, delete from iTunes Library. Download from iTunes Store and reinstall onto iPhone and iPad.
Still problem when I log in it downloads completely and then kicks me out of the app.

This is very frustrating.

I don't use iClouds and only sync with a computer.

Any additional suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
dwight.peterson

Post by dwight.peterson »

After sync it shows no information or data of any kind. I've been using for several years and I have already restarted the iPad.
lorilabrum

Post by lorilabrum »

I used my LDS Tools app this morning. Worked fine. Later in the day I needed a phone number but had to sync before I could use it. After sync there was no information showing at all. I uninstalled, then reinstalled. Still no names of any kind, no names, no calendars , nothing at all. Help!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”