Incomplete Organization Members List

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
bwanderson

Incomplete Organization Members List

Post by bwanderson »

In the LDS Tools app (I'm on Android), when I click on (for example) Organizations > Primary > Nursery > All Members, I only see a partial list of the children enrolled in Nursery. I know it's partial because if I generate an attendance roll I get a full list of the children. Is there a reason why this would be and any ideas on how to fix it so that LDS tools shows a full list of class members?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Incomplete Organization Members List

Post by russellhltn »

A couple of possibilities:
- The families may have elected to set their information to "leadership only". I believe that makes them only visible to members of the ward council.
- If the children have divorced parents, they may be "out-of-unit" members as they bounce between two wards. Only one ward can hold the actual membership record. The other has to settle for "out-of-unit". They tend not to show up everywhere.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Incomplete Organization Members List

Post by jonesrk »

The other question is when did you last sync your LDS Tools? With all the changes not everything was done on the 1st (I don't think it affected nursery but it's worth checking the sync date).

Return to “Android Member Tools App”