Can no longer see own membership info?

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Can no longer see own membership info?

Post by russellhltn »

At one time I could see my own membership information in LDS Tools. Things like baptism date, etc. I couldn't see it for anyone else (as I'm not in a calling that allows that), but now I can't see it for myself.

Is this a bug or intentional?

V 3.4.1

I see no updates on the Play Store, and the only release notes I can find are for 3.3. I've tried syncing.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Can no longer see own membership info?

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you on the household profile or the individual profile (membership info is only available on the individual profile)? Have you set up a passcode?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Are you on the household profile or the individual profile (membership info is only available on the individual profile)?
That was it. I had to select myself from my household (which doesn't really appear to be a link) to see my own information. To add to the confusion, I can still see "Callings and Classes" as well as "Ministering" from the "Household" view. So, it's not really obvious that it's a "Household" view.

I don't have a PIN, but I have to log in again to see the Membership Information. So, it is secured.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Villalobos4105

Post by Villalobos4105 »

I’m dealing with the same issue. I’m the only person in my household n nothing comes up for me.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Villalobos4105 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:54 pm I’m dealing with the same issue. I’m the only person in my household n nothing comes up for me.
See the two posts just before your post. Even in a single member household you still need to tap your name from the household list to see your personal data.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Android Member Tools App”