LDS Tools Calendar - Android - Limited Future View

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
derekhuds

LDS Tools Calendar - Android - Limited Future View

Post by derekhuds »

I can only view a few days into the future. For example, it is April 6 today. No matter how many months I select to view in Calendar, I can only see up to April 9.

I've synced, resynced, uninstalled and reinstalled. Same results.

Any suggestions?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools Calendar - Android - Limited Future View

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest checking the calendar on lds.org and see what you are subscribed to. I can see a church-wide event on June 3rd on my Android.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
derekhuds

Post by derekhuds »

On the web calendar, I can see months into the future. The problem is on both my Arundel devices, a Note 4 and a Galaxy S8.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

All I can suggest is sending feedback though the app. It might be a sync service issue, but the developers should be able to pass it on from there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”